10. Creativity Fuels Society The music, TV, film, books, fashion and brands you enjoy every day were all brought to life by creative individuals.
9. State-of-the-art Equipment To create the next big thing, students need to hone their skills using the latest technology.
8. Internships A foot in the door makes all the difference. Columbia is expanding paid internship opportunities and career resources for its students.
7. Shine a Light Electric bills don't pay themselves. That's why the Annual Fund helps ensure the HVAC is working and the lights are on when students come to class.
6. Transformative Faculty Columbia faculty members don't just teach--they transform. Their dynamic presence and expertise as working professionals turns every classroom into a creative incubator.
5. Return on Investment The benefits of a college education last a lifetime and then some. Knowledge empowers individual students as well as their communities and future families.
4. Great Art Connects Great art--from dance and theatre to poetry and sculpture--speaks to the soul and highlights our shared humanity. Uplift the next generation of artists in order to continue enjoying great art.
3. Passion There is no student like a Columbia College Chicago student. They are passionate, creative individuals who dream big and make things happen.
2. Financial Aid More than 85 percent of this year's freshmen class received financial aid. Annual Fund gifts make it possible for Columbia to stay affordable for its economically diverse student body, 18 percent of whom are first-generation college students.
1. You Care You succeeded in life because of those who supported you. Be that same champion for students today and show you care by making a gift.