Thank you for your interest in Columbia College Chicago’s Alumni Association & Network (CAAN). We are seeking Chicagoland alumni with leadership skills, great ideas, and a passion for their alma mater!
What is the CAAN Chicago Chapter?
In collaboration with Development and Alumni Relations, the CAAN Chicago Chapter volunteers help to shape and execute programs that support and promote future engagement and involvement between the Chicagoland alumni community and the college.
When you serve on the CAAN Chicago Chapter as a Member-at-Large, you are expected to:
- Assist with alumni events via planning, promotion and staffing
- Recruit young alumni
- Connect your network with the Development and Alumni Relations team
- Use your personal social media pages for sharing, posting, following and promoting Development and Alumni Relations events and programs
Being a chapter member involves some responsibilities that include:
- Attending chapter meetings which are held once per quarter via in person or phone
- Supporting institutional fundraising efforts
- Attending 3 to 4 alumni events per year
- Sitting on 2 alumni event host committees
- Serving as a positive representative of the alumni community and Columbia College Chicago
For consideration, please submit your application by August 25, 2017 at 5pm CST.
Please note that for the 2017-2018 term, we have 9 new member spots open.
For more information, please contact Chuck Lira, Assistant Director of Alumni Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org.