Take your career to the next level! Make insider connections by attending the ninth annual CAAN Connect, a night of fast-paced, industry networking.
Whether you’re a writer, actor, producer, director, agent, manager or executive—or just trying to break into the field—CAAN Connect offers an amazing opportunity to get one-on-one time with entertainment industry professionals that are normally impossible to meet!
- Dominique Anders (BA ’03), Co-EP at Defy Media and Business Coach for Creatives
- Roberto Alcantara (BA ‘04), Vice President of Content at Project 10
- Orion Barnes (BA ’97), Talent Agent, Rogers Orion Talent Agency
- Greg Cortez (BA ’05), Music Publicity and Marketing Executive, 42West
- Carrie Dole (BA ’11), Head of Production, Blue Giant Entertainment
- Liz Forcier (BA ’13), Head of Production at Happy Cat Media and Development Executive at Rumble Entertainment
- Adrian Fulle (BA ’95), President, Poya Pictures, Inc.
- Crystal Holt (MFA ’10), Coordinator, Production and Development, MarVista Entertainment
- Zach Hyde (’08), Agent, United Talent Agency
- Jay Johnson (BA ’04), Content Operations Specialist, Hulu Originals
- Richard Matson (BA ’98), President, Matson Films
- Joelly Mejia (BA ’07), Pietown Productions
- Glendon Palmer, Senior Vice President of Development & Production, IM Global
- Erik Schmudde (BA ’05), Creative Executive, Infinitum Nihil
- Carolina Perez (BA ’05), Senior Manager of Human Resources at Sundance Institute
- Gary Michael Schultz (BA ‘01), Filmmaker
- Jeff Tobler (BA '03), Vice President, Publicity, Warner Bros. Television
- Elizabeth Uhl, Vice President, Inphenate
- Derek Van Pelt (BA ’06), Manager, Levity Entertainment
- Patrick Zielinski (BA ’11), Head of Talent Partnerships, Collab
What are these industry professionals looking for? Click here to find out.
We are proud to host this semi-formal, speed-networking event for the ninth year in a row. Don’t miss your chance to make an amazing first-impression on industry insiders.
RSVP now to reserve your spot at CAAN Connect!
Business attire required.
Writers Boot Camp at Bergamot Station
2525 Michigan Avenue, Building I
Santa Monica, CA 90404
6 - 6:30 p.m. Cocktail Reception
6:45 p.m. Industry Professional Introductions
7 - 9 p.m. Speed Networking
9 - 10 p.m. Cocktail Reception
Please Note: If you wish to register a guest, that guest must be paid for AND meet with each panelist WITH YOU. This event is strictly for Columbia College Chicago alumni.
*Industry professionals are subject to change at any time.
2525 Michigan Avenue Building I
Santa Monica, CA 90404
Google map and directions